Friday, October 9, 2009

Jingdian-turtle

XD
一个能让女生玩dota背后到底是什么因素在支持呢?
My blog
My blog
My blog !!!
Boy play dota..=Normal+simple+Biasa
Girl play dota=Special+Nice+expert
Yea~
Hehe hard to believe that..see tiok gal gal play dota..
Is see infront my pc..
Haha..emm..her lasthit and denied maybe not so good but
panda tat she using very..CoooL...Haha..reali tak tahan..wana laugh out dy
What I means is..not laugh she duno play...if sum kind of feel that..~em
Got speechless then got explainless de ma?^^
Pand that she using reali same like KungFu+Panda熊猫超人
blink go and vacum..although there was many(坏人)
For me also wan think many time kok..haha
She say that got sumtime tat giv people scold mh.. = =!
Phewww..Xianz..JingDian-Turtle U R right....
tat feel reali very pek chek pek chek...
they die liao den say mh..i juz skill buta kena nia ma...
WTF Wat The Hell.....................................................................无言
几够力啊XXXX
...how also la..tat juz a game..Weee
Haha..hope tat nextime stil got chance to play with u..den i will诉苦with u le ..turtle..
^^
XD~Kelapa=头Head
Kepala=椰子Coconut
XD-SehChiak Making~
@Copyright

2 comments: